Wednesday, April 7, 2010

And it begins...

Yes. It is that time again. Finals approach. Dread. I have two papers to write. I have three analysisses (analysi? analysisie? whatever the plural is. I'm a music major. Come on.) to do and I am realizing that my life is severely limited. This was on a bumber sticker I saw and I totally agree

1. Sleep
2. Homework
3. Social Life

Pick Two. Welcome to college.

ITS SO TRUE!! I love school. It good for me. But as this semester winds down, I am realizing I will have less and less time to do the "extra" stuff that I so love. It kind of kills me. I am a somewhat social addict. I need people. Without them I die. Kind of like friendly Vampirism...I just feed off of laughter and good vibes and such instead. Being cooped up in my room studying/writing/trying-to-read-but-really-getting-on-facebook-and-pretending-to-work-ing makes me want to vomit copious amounts of anything to give me an excuse to leave and tell someone about it!

So to help me in my misery, I am reliving past moments of fun I have had. Here are some recent pictures from a bonfire that was INCREDIBLE!







The nice thing is that this summer I am not doing the musicals, so I will have time to be a person! I anticipate many more moments like the ones above.








I have to say that this Lady, Melissa Branin is one of the most talented and lovely people I know and I am afraid I will miss her when she comes down next week. :(















And this Man, Zach Collett is going to save the world. For serious.
http://www.lengthenyourstride.org/

Something else I am going to miss while I am on irresponsibility hiatus is youtube. So many house of wonderfully wasted time there. I will now share one of my favorite videos below. I love finding old clips of songs done by the original artist. This is one of my favorites:



Well, I hope you all enjoy the life I cant have. I'll be back to it soon I hope. Now I'm off do do laundry so I dont have to start on a paper that's due Monday. Ugh.

1 comment:

  1. NATE. If I were ever to doubt why we're friends, (which I never do)it would be things like this that would remind me of why you are in my life!

    That being said, I have had one of the longest running school-girl crushes on this man since I was a young child, and I first saw him in Dr. Dolittle with Rex Harrison. I always thought it was unfair that he didn't get the girl. He was so much handsomer and sang so much better than Rex Harrison. If it makes you feel any better, this has now prompted hours of time wasting on youtube, which I usually don't do. Good Luck with finals, etc and I'm so excited for this summer!!!!

    ReplyDelete