Thursday, April 1, 2010

What was I saying?

So, I have this problem. My brain is broken. Sometimes I try to use it, and It just wont start up. Does that ever happen to anyone else? Just last night I had a question for the Resident Director of my dorm, and I walked into the lobby and in front of the whole room, I said, "Hey, Phillip, I have a Question. Ummmm......." Yeah. Embarrassing.

The sad thing is, I do it all the time. At work I'll walk into the stock room and just stand there. My boss eventually comes back, sees me standing like a fat kid who cant remember if he had actually finished the rest of his sandwich, (which happens to me far too often. I go to take another bite, and I cant find it. Is it gone? I thought there was at least another bite!!) and then chalks it up to college-student-no-sleep-exhaustion-itis and sends me home for the day.

It's really frustrating. I do it in class, with friends, even when I'm trying to study. I really wonder what causes it. I don't have the luxury of calling it old age, although I am 21 now and feel ancient (I just dont know how you keep going Mom and Dad) . Is this a thing everyone does? I've heard of it, but I do it a LOT. In the end I guess its one of the things that makes me, ME. I'll be grateful for now.

So to all of you whose brains have............ Oh well. Here's a video that I think was relative. I forget.

1 comment:

  1. #1 - I love Ellen. She cracks me up EVERY time.
    #2 - I do this ALLL the time!!!! I've become very used to having to BS my way out of some point I was trying to make that I've forgotten. I would say I'm a pro at it, but I sometimes doubt whether or not I'm able to pull it off. :-)

    ReplyDelete