Friday, March 26, 2010

Friends. I like them. Dont you?

I have recently been thinking about friendship. Its just so wonderful to have people to talk to and to discuss things with and make memories with and do all sorts of fun stuff.

My friend Sarah is graduating from SVU this year, and as a theater major was required to put on a senior show. She asked me to be a part of it and It was such fun! She did a mix of several different monologues from different plays as well as songs from a variety of musicals. She also asked two other friends to help with a few scenes. Not only was the program itself incredible and well put together, but I was able to be a part of a show and a lasting memory that the four of us can enjoy for a long time. It was such an uplifting experience! And afterward we had a cheesecake that I made with a homemade raspberry glaze! (you know you are jealous...)

My friend Rachael moved away a year ago. After she graduated from school, she went off to start a real life. I have recently been having some concerns about decisions I have to make in my life that I know she has already made (life, growing up, etc.), and she has been so kind as to come up with a plan for me that should guarantee success. She will even help out while she is in town for a few months. How kind of her! She has even involved a friend who is here at school and between the two of them I feel well cared for. And I cant wait till I can be with the two of them again. ;)

My FAVORITE family (other than my own that is) has moved back into town, and I am beyond ecstatic. Their two middle children, Brady and Bethany, visited two weeks ago and I was able to spend some good quality time with them both. Much needed and appreciated. Although all we did was eat. It was fun, but very taxing on the durability of the buttons on my pants.

There are so many amazing people in the world. I love people! I can never know enough! Hopefully I will always be able to know so many kind, gracious, helpful, sacrificing people. Tell your friends you love them! Tell them how grateful you are for them. And dont forget to tell your best friends; your family members. I love you Mom and Dad! I love you all my wonderful, talented siblings! Thanks for being amazing!

And no need to thank me...I already know Im the most amazing person in your life. :P

3 comments:

  1. I like that we're friends ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you love me, put on the bunny suit. HA. seriously, that would save me a lot of heartache, pokes, prods and olfactory disturbances...

    ReplyDelete
  3. AaaaHAHAHAHAHAHA! Tori, I love that you said 'olfactory disturbances'. Nate, if there's 1 thing that I've gained a testimony of, it is that friends, GOOD friends, will never fail you in the long run. There my be bumps, bruises, and moments of separation, but they'll always be right next to you in the end. It is usually those friends that you have to fight the hardest to keep, even if that just means fighting to remember to keep in touch with them and let them know that they're important to you. :-)

    ReplyDelete