Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Beautiful Day

It is a beautiful day outside. The cold has let up a bit and the sun has come out to warm us. Me specifically. I asked and it kindly obliged. How nice.

I am super busy with school and work at the moment, and It was really starting to catch up with me. I have two papers due this week, a take home test...due yesterday....yeah....a presentation tomorrow, and my recital on Thursday. Yikes. Somehow I am still functioning like a semi-normal human being. Don't ask how please. You might disrupt whatever magic is doing this to me.

But magic help or not, I just love today. It was just what I needed. I woke up with a knot in my neck, baggy eyes and a really thick you-were-making-out-with-the-wall-while-you-were-asleep taste in my mouth, which is just not the ideal start for an already stressful day. BUT NONE OF THAT MATTERS! I am just so happy right now! My room was warm and toasty this morning. A book that I have been dying to read (and ordered online) shipped today. I have met some neat people recently and they are fast becoming close friends. That is so cool. You know you are jealous. Admit it.

So with all I have going on, I am still happy. And all cause today was so smashingly wonderful.

So, here is the perfect song to sum up how I feel. It is the ACTUAL original (so many claim to be the original, but I went to the source. It is from the original musical, and sung here by the original performer.) song and I love it so much. I hope it makes your day as good as mine!

Which it wont, cause my day is just that good right now. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment