Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Grumpy: noun. In a bad mood

Im grumpy today. I tend to over think things and that just gets me in a bad mood. And when I get into these bad moods I have to go to my happy places. My happy places are a series of websites that have silly pictures that make me laugh. I will now post some in attempt to spread happiness and therefore become so myself.



This is funny cause I'm pretty sure it happened down the street from me.



This is funny because we know its not true.



This is funny because it IS true. (Yes this is a woman. If you don't know who Amy Winehouse is, PLEASE look her up.)



Some of you know I am a Star Wars fan. Some of you don't. But now you do. I love this.



I know it LOOKS like the parent threw her face down, but I doubt that's what happened. Maybe.



Yep. This made perfect sense to me too.



Again. Star Wars. Loved it always, have I.



This one took me a minute to see at first. It makes me think of my family for some reason. also, I am child number five.....hmmmmmmm......



I love these animals.


And the final endorphine booster.....

Because who DOESN'T want a free hug? Especially a Moses one!

2 comments:

  1. Two posts in a week!!! SHOCK!! I love you. You can tell Peter. He knows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive decided to post more often in general. So, more fun, right?

    ReplyDelete