Sunday, September 19, 2010

RANDOM! And also stress. A little. And friends.

So I worry about things. Its easy for me to stress, and if it can possibly be stressed about, I will feel said stress. Which is stressful.

And to be honest, Ive been worried about my blogging. Its kind of random. I have realized this. And I have not stopped being random. Again with the stress thing. (and dont worry...its not like it keeps me up at night...its just when I look at my blog I wonder and feel a little worried then I get distracted by something pretty and it goes away.) But I have decided that its ok to be random. You see, thats how my brain works. It just goes from one thing to the other. Really fast. Talk to anyone who knows me well. They will probably tell you about how I change subject randomly. My housemate Brandon even remarked on it one time, and interrupted my comment by saying "Whoa there bud....that transition happened really fast and you left the rest of us at the station. What are you even talking about?"

Which of course was very frustrating, as it made perfect sense to me where tyhe comment came from, and it slowed down the progress of the conversation to explain it. Part of me wanted to chide them for not being attentive to the movements of my mind. The other part was worried that I had a legitimate problem communicating and that maybe I should fix it or else people would begin to hate talking to me. And the stress again.

On the bright side I made some new friends today. They came into Alexander's today and stayed for six hours. And we had a rather enjoyable time. Random yes, but enjoyable.

:)

1 comment: