Thursday, May 5, 2011

File: Edit

Editing is such a convenient thing. If I didn't have an edit option, this whole blog would be MESSED UP. I'm always typing something crazy. And sometimes it takes me a while to see some of the mistakes and I fix them a few days after I post them. So yeah. I like the idea of editing things.

Well recently I have started a major editing project. ME. Its not too bad, just some things I want to do better with, and its been pretty fun! I've started getting up early to go play racquetball, as I mentioned in my last post, and just being more physically involved in general. I've been eating healthier as well (and not as late) and have lost 10 lbs. I cleaned out my car. My room is next. I am volunteering at SVU every day from 12:00-4:00. I'm saving up money. And that just feels good. It was just time for some changes and I'm glad to be doing them, you know?

I'm also doing a few changes to the blog. Ive decided to put up a poll that will change every week. Hopefully this will encourage me to get on here more. I'll create a page to show the results of all the past polls.

So, do something new. Get out of a rut. Don't work on breaking an old habit. Rather, just start a good one. The bad ones tend to fade away when you have something better to replace it with. Go change! And have fun!

1 comment:

  1. excellent. Is the pleasant attitude a a byproduct of the other choices or a choice in itself?

    I like the "happy chatter" around the house.

    ReplyDelete